.

Friday, May 27, 2011

,,happy holiday!!

oops forgot Paddy outside... my bad! ...even though he cant talk…..he had something to say about that ...glad he cant...hope he learned a lesson ... This weekend wanted to visit friends but gas wont stretch that far and back too…got a call going anyway….busy week ahead I am so EXHAUSTED. So off I go to start with laundry! Goal 2 loads…. I called about contractor to fix the basement, - mini lakes down there …now waiting for plumber to fix my ‘sometimes’ working drain….want to give my friends my one of my angel collection gotta love it she gets to dust it too …. changed eye apt to later and made an appt I forgot to make ,,,happy holiday!! FYI: busy week planned next week dont think Ill find much time ...oooh a mini facebook 'vacatiion'...you all will be missed til we chat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment