.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

too early

At 8:30,Got up way too early …J at least for me! Hope to start doing it all the time too! Yesterday got some meds and groceries w/Carrie …wow this month grocery budget’s stretching ..Last night while pups were out I brought in remaining groceries from my trunk, then loaded my dishwasher, was able get to sleep early after being up all day and night before …this morn I weeded out my roses and then transplanted some pretty ‘’weeds’’ alias plants with unknown names, along with yesterdays free-cycled lily of the vallies, in my patio garden area alias my weed garden.. always wanted one ! Luv the FLY lady’s philosophy [15 minutes or even 7 / little by little] …my garden time was 7 mins weeding then 7 mins breathing ,,isn’t getting older a hoot! :S….will try to do a bit often, to make it seem not so much as hard work….my bird homes need a coat of paint -next months project along with more free-cycled lilies making my yard more manicured with out weeding! Win win for me! Should get headed to my to do list to get few things done , bye!

2 comments: